This free visual Christmas recipe for slow cooker hot chocolate is perfect to use in your classroom this winter time. In this blog post I not only include instructions for making this slow cooker hot chocolate, but also a free visual recipe download for you to use with your students.
What You Need
- Slow cooker.
- 175g hot chocolate powder.
- 75ml single cream.
- 4 pints of milk.
- A large scoop of Nutella.
- Mini marshmallows.
- Squirty cream.
- Chocolate sprinkles.
- Visual recipe – download here.
- Turn the slow cooker onto low.
- Place hot chocolate powder and a big scoop of Nutella into the slow cooker.
- Add the milk and single cream.
- Mix it all together.
- Put the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, give it a good stir to ensure everything has combined.
- Serve in cups and add marshmallows, squirty cream and chocolate sprinkles.
Don’t forget to download this free visual recipe here.
If you found this free visual recipe helpful, please consider sharing it with your friends and colleagues on social media.
P.S. Have you signed up for a 3 day free trial of my VIP membership yet? If not, click here to do it now and go and get access to a huge range of resources, templates, crafts and more for free.
More Christmas Activities
- 7 Free Christmas Sensory Bins
- Free Snow Globe Craft
- Free Santa Star Visual Recipe
- Christmas Activities and Resources