This free Valentine’s love bug craft is the perfect addition to your Valentine’s Day activities. I love this craft because my students get to put their own touch on it and create their own style of love bug. It also makes a great front of a card if you want to turn it into a Valentine’s Day card too. In this blog post I’ll share the materials you’ll need, instructions, and the free download for the craft template so you can just print it out and put it together.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase an item through my affiliate link, I may receive a % of commission at no extra cost to you. This helps support me, my family and my blog to bring you great content for free!
Shopping List – USA
Shopping List – UK
- Print out page 3 of this document and cut out each of the individual pieces.
- Fold a piece of card in half.
- Stick down A onto the card, with B on top. Then add the eyes (or use googly if you prefer).
- Stick H (both) onto the bottom back of E and F so that the wheels sit behind.
- Fold piece C over piece E then stick down onto the card.
- Fold piece D over F then stick down onto the card.
- Stick headlights (G) onto E and F.
- Stick down black pipe cleaners on top of the car.
- Stick small heart gems on the end of each pipe cleaner.
You can find the free craft download here.
If you found this Free Valentine’s love bug craft helpful, please consider sharing it with your friends and colleagues on social media.
More Valentine’s Activities
- Free 40+ Valentine’s Day Labels and Gift Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Crime Scene
- Free Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Card
- My Favorite Valentine’s Activities
P.S. Have you signed up for a 3 day free trial of my VIP membership yet? If not, click here to do it now and go and get access to a huge range of resources, templates, crafts and more for free.