This free train craft for kids is the perfect activity to let your students get creative. Whether it’s part of a Christmas train.. or a zoo train.. Or any theme that your students can dream up.. This activity is a great addition to your craft activities.
What You Need
- Free Craft Template – Download here.
Instructions for Train Craft
- Print out the train craft template.
- You can either print this on colored paper or white paper and then have students decorate.
- Cut out all of the pieces of the craft.
- Glue the pieces together to make the train and carriages.
- Attach together with the small rectangles provided.
P.S. Don’t forget to download your free train craft template here.
More Train Activities
If you find this free train craft for kids helpful, please consider sharing it with your friends and colleagues on social media.
P.S. Have you signed up for a 3 day free trial of my VIP membership yet? If not, click here to do it now and go and get access to a huge range of resources, templates, crafts and more for free.